Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Two

Dear Readers,

Today is day two of the work out schedule. Yesterday was really well for the first day, as I wrote about before, so hopefully I'll be able to keep it up! It's not as hard as I thought. I'm writing down my calorie intake, so I know when I should and shouldn't eat, I have people doing the same work outs as me, and I'm recording how many calories I burn. If I keep all of this up, I'll be at my goal in no time!

Along with the goal though, I still have to go get help. There are days, like today for example, when I feel that I don't need help. I'm actually eating healthy and exercising like I'm supposed to, I haven't thrown anything up, so why go get help when I'm doing so well? The problem is that there aren't always days like today. There are days when I feel disgusting and not good enough, and I'll beat myself up over it. That's the one thing that I can't change. I can change my eating habits and I can change my exercise habits, but I can't change my thinking habits. That's too hard to do on my own. I need somebody else to help me with that. No matter how many psychology courses I take, no matter how much I learn about my disorder, I still can't fix myself from it. I'm going to need another person, which is exactly what I'm going to do.

Sincerely,

its_only_life

No comments:

Post a Comment