Friday, April 08, 2011

I Gave In

Dear Readers,

I gave in. I ate ice cream and I threw up some of it. I couldn't help myself. I bought ice cream and said this was going to be the last day that I ever eat ice cream! And then I just felt so terrible I had to throw up some of it. I only threw up some of it because I began to feel dizzy and had to stop. It's weird, I won't ever throw up a lot, I'm not sure why. It makes me feel like I'm not a real bulimic. I'm the fake bulimic, I can't even throw up everything I eat. But anyway, I threw up some of the ice cream and I strangely feel better about it, even though I did feel dizzy for a little bit.

On a more positive note, I start my new work out routine on Sunday! I'm pretty excited for it because I think it's going to work this time. Wish me luck! Sorry this post is short, I only really needed to talk about how I threw up today =/. Sorry for the depressing post guys.

Sincerely,

its_only_life

No comments:

Post a Comment