Sunday, April 10, 2011

Work Out Routine Is In Progress

Dear Readers,

I officially started my new workout routine today! I'm really excited about it because I have other people doing it with me. I think having others doing the same thing as me is going to help motivate me to get to where I wanna be. And right now, I'm definitely not where I wanna be. I want to lose thirty pounds. I don't think it's going to be easy, and I'm not even sure if it's possible, but I'm gonna try really really hard. I'm going to follow my schedule and make sure I don't over eat. I'm keeping a calorie count again, which is something I haven't done in awhile. I did it for a good few weeks straight and then got caught up with other things and forgot to update it. But I erased all of the old information and I'm starting new! So now I'll know exactly what I'm putting in my body and what I'm burning off. Speaking of, I have to record how many calories I burned as well.

Sincerely,

its_only_life

No comments:

Post a Comment