Sunday, April 10, 2011

It Breaks My Heart

Dear Readers,

I have a few things that I wanna write about. First, I worked out and burned a little over 400 calories today, which I'm thrilled about. And on top of that, I didn't overeat! I'm really proud of myself, this is a great start for my new routine. Hopefully I can keep it going!

Second, I was talking to a girl on another blog site that I'm on and she's interested in doing the same work out routine with me, which is great! I'm happy to let other people know what the schedule is and have them do it with me so we can motivate each other. But what I found so alarming was the fact that she's fifteen and anorexic. I'm not sure why, but it makes me want to cry. Being so young and dealing with such a horrible disorder, I feel awful. I just want to reach out to her and say you're only fifteen, you don't need to worry about things like this! Stay innocent! Of course I can't do that though, the only connection I have with young girls like this is through the internet. I'm not their older sister who can help out and make sure they take care of themselves, I'm just a girl on the internet who has a similar disorder. I see so many young girls like this one girl and it breaks my heart. I know that I can't stop my own disorder, but I want to stop theirs so bad. I wouldn't want anybody feeling the way that I do because it takes control of your life. It rules my life and I can't stop it or think about anything else.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my negative ranting. The work out is going well, so that's always a positive thing.

Sincerely,

its_only_life

No comments:

Post a Comment